SPITFIRE MK II Plate Carrier®
When it comes to modern tactical equipment, those not going forward are actually going backwards. We, at Direct Action®, are focused on constant evolution of our products. Thanks to the feedback from users around the world, we were able to create the new, improved version of one of our top products – the SPITFIRE Plate Carrier. The MK II version may look simpler, but in fact it is much more scalable and mission configurable. We've decided to strip down the carrier of unnecessary PALS slots under the flap and on the back as well as enlarge the loop panel on the front for large LE patches. Even more - we've made it lighter than the standard version. Thanks to numerous new flaps, back panels and cummerbunds you are able to make the carrier the way you actually need it.
- Made of Cordura® 500D fabric and proprietary laminate
- Optional accessory cutaway system, compatible also with SPITFIRE® Plate Carrier
- No flap included; various accessory flaps available
- Slick back compatible with SPITFIRE back panels; various accessory back panels available
- Minimalistic cummerbund included; various accessory cummerbunds
- Back zippers compatible with Crye Precision AVS standard
- Front buckles for attaching flaps or chest rigs; buckles compatible with Mayflower®/Velocity Systems standard
- PTT mounting points
- Cables/hydration tube stabilizers
- Zippered chest pocket on front
- Optional comfort pads, compatible with the standard SPITFIRE Plate Carrier comfort pads
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. DUE TO THE DIFFERENT PRODUCTION PERIOD AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
- Additional Information
Raw Material 100% Nylon Weight 0.948 [lb] / 430 [g] Dimensions No Country of Manufacture Poland
- Excellent Plate carrier
Lightweight, and the modularity is awesome. Easy to set-up different loadouts and swap them on the fly.
Quality Price Value
- Great Base for a gret setup
The plate carrier is a simple base when you get it but it is so easy to personalize and build into the ideal plate that my job requires I recommend it iv'e been using direct action products for 3 years cant recommend enough only thing that prevents me to buy loads of gear is the price of shipping to Canada.
Quality Price Value