MED POUCH HORIZONTAL MK II®
Our MED POUCH HORIZONTAL MK II is the end result of its users feedback. It is slightly larger than the original version with a partially elastic outer pouch to fit even more medical equipment, yet it still remains very flat. Fits the back of our MOSQUITO Modular Belt Sleeve. The pouch features an easy ambidextrous access to the insert which has an interior designed to hold your first aid essentials.
- Made of proprietary laminate, Cordura® 500D and 210D nylon
- Attaches either through PALS or via beltloops
- Designed to hold individual first aid essentials
- Ambidextrous access with quick-opening pullers
- Flat design for comfort during prolonged vehicle use
- Partially elastic cover
*Accessories/Pouch Content visible in the pictures are not included
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. DUE TO THE DIFFERENT PRODUCTION PERIOD AND PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY
- Additional Information
Raw Material Cordura® 500D Weight One Size: 0.51 [lb], 238 [g]
Dimensions Width: 1.5 [in] / 3.81 [cm]
Height: 5.75 [in] / 14.605 [cm]
Length: 8.5 [in] / 21.59 [cm]
Size one-size-fits-all Country of Manufacture Poland
- I was very impressed with the quality especially for the price.
I was very impressed with the quality especially for the price.
Quality Price Value